Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Thursday 5 May 2016


Time Management Guideline

                  4 weeks to complete model:
Week 1: Low poly model/highpoly
Week 2: Retopologize and Bake
Week 3: Texture
Week 4: Insurance week

      I know that what I’m planning on doing is fairly ambitious so I’m going to need more time to make my model (both high and low poly models) so instead of just 1 week, I’ll say that I need to be done by Wednesday of the second week so I can move onto retopologising.

      I think that with what I’m trying to do with my model for this project could be fairly complicated and/or time consuming, so I’m going to give myself up to the end of the third week to Retopologise and bake my model.

      The final week will be spent texturing and making sure that it works in UE4.

Week 1-1.5: Modelling
Week 1.5-3: Retopologize and Bake
Week 4: Texturing

No comments:

Post a Comment