Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Thursday 5 May 2016


Time management

                  5 weeks for completion guideline
Week 1-2: Design and Modelling
Week 3: Retopologize and Bake
Week 4: Texturing
Week 5: Insurance week

      Since I’m going away for 2 weeks during easter, and I doubt I’ll be able to get any work done while I’m at home due to me not having anything run maya on, I’ll need to get my modelling done sooner, or do it in stages so that I’ve got parts of it completed and other parts of it in the works.

Week 1: Modelling
Week 2-3: Easter Holidays
Week 4: Finish modelling / high poly and bake
Week 5: Texture and put into UE4

      I’m fairly confident with how I’ve planned out my time because I’ve feel like I know what I’m doing, and having completed the Damaged Pillar task, I have a fairly good grasp on what needs to be done and how long it takes to complete each part.

No comments:

Post a Comment