Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Tuesday 6 October 2015

      This page details the movements of the creature, looking at each of the different aspects of it so that 3D modellers and animators know how the joints in the creature work, which will speed up the workflow of the design team.

      Character sheets like this are really easy to create and they help a lot when it comes to rigging a skeleton for the character/creature in the later stages of production.



      The second week went pretty quickly, but I feel like it's gone well. The insect's character sheet could probably have been more dynamic, instead of just a fake anatomy lesson, but that's something that I can improve upon in future projects. I'm also really pleased with the final render of my insect. that is one of my first completed digital paintings, and I feel like although I have got a lot to learn in terms of software and its capabilities, I'm making progress in transferring my traditional fine art skills into digital media.

      Found a few artists that I like as well, some of the have a very realistic style, while others are much more expressive. I think that I prefer the expressive style of most artists because it feels like the paintings have more energy in them, which is something that I would like to achieve in my own works.











No comments:

Post a Comment