Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Monday 19 October 2015

      The iteration stage for this design is where I really altered and fleshed out what I wanted the design to be. I'd chosen the staff as my concept, and I began to play around with the two main areas of the design, changing the head and any decorations, before focusing on what the main part of the staff would be like.

      I settled for a bident-like swordstaff, with the center of the bident acting like an hourglass, as sand continuously falls from a micro singularity, while the main part of the staff is further divided into three sections, a pyramid which spreads out into a hand guard for the user, and finally ending in the blade of the staff.





      The third week has brought the start of a new project, and although I didn't really think much of the title to the project, I found myself enjoying using alchemy to create random images that let me see shapes relating to the title of 'timepiece', and giving me inspiration to design something interesting.

      One of the first standalone ideas that I had for this project is something that I would quite like to complete as a small personal project in the future, where a nebula is getting sucked into a black hole, and a thin contrail is being ejected out the other side, like some sort of cosmic hourglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment