Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Thursday 23 March 2017

      This second week is a break from working on my groups game, and instead working with Fine Art in a collaborative project - as well as taking part in the interchange project. At the start of the week we decided that since our keyword was 'sea' that we would go to Cromer after the interchange project. During that time myself and one of the fine art students made some sea creatures out of recyclables, although mine disintegrated once we started filming.

                               

                           

                           

                           


      I also made an edit of the film, which due to a lack of sound, wasn't the final cut, however, I made some key adjustments to some of the footage (such as the angle of the filming) which was removed in the final version to my annoyance.

      This is my version of the film.


      And this is the version used.


                                      

      During interchange I went to Strumpshaw fen, on the broads with illustration. it was a pretty cool experience, and it let me practice a little bit of photography, as well as my observational skills as when I was drawing the wildlife they would constantly move, so I had to quickly understand the forms of the animals in order to get accurate drawings.


                       

                        




      This second drawing was an attempt to create a 'soundscape' and I drew the circles based on the frequency and loudness of the noise that the guls and geese were making.







No comments:

Post a Comment