Games Art and Design

Games Art and Design

Monday 14 December 2015


      Since the end of the last project there's been a little bit of a gap in my work, but I've been keeping myself busy with other works, simply practising my digital painting with the end goal of making myself a better artist.

      These pieces are works in progress and the aim with them is to simply try out new things, make mistakes and most importantly, to learn from those mistakes so that I can become a better artist. 





      I've also been practising drawing using traditional media, looking mainly at anatomy, since that is what I struggle with when painting, though I will start doing some still lives, and value renders of different objects in order to practice painting different materials and various objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment